What teachers have to say about our Lessons and Newsletters
Just visited your website and am I thrilled.
Please send me your newsletter. Maddy Reed, High Point, NC
I am a Special Needs teacher in the Swansea, MA public school system
and I LOVE your site. Janet Rausch
Keep up the terrific work. I eagerly await each newsletter.
Hazel James, Victoria Park, Western Australia
This looks fantastic; I cannot wait to get my first newsletter. I downloaded the past issues from the web-site. They contain some great lesson plans! Sincerely, Michelle Auldridge
I would like to subscribe to WER newsletter. Thank you for your wonderful ideas.
I am sorry I did not find you sooner. I find these ideas soundly based and such an incentive to create other lessons based on your patterns and style that I wouldn’t want to miss any morsel of creativity, information or technique. I feel I have been in an educational wilderness regarding this area. So you can see why I treasure what I find here. Please let me know if I am taking advantage of all the possibilities. I am looking forward to being able to spread your wonderful words and that they discover the wealth you have given. Thanks! Sue Pyn
Thank you for the exciting newsletter. I will share this with other teachers. This is nothing short of FANTASTIC! Kudos to you and everyone involved in this.
Sincerely, Kevin Sligar
What a fantastic site you have. I’m going to pass the information to my school board. R. Michaud, Toronto
A great site, very impressive and a great aid to professional development of teachers. Well done. Bob Worth
Hi Joyce and David, Thank you so much for the opportunity to be in on the newsletter. I am thrilled and so are the teachers that are in our school. You are doing a valuable service by providing the lessons for us. We would like to thank you in advance for all your hard work. Janice M. Biscoe, Assistant Principal, Wellsboro, PA 16901
One of my clients is a teacher, and I sent her your URL. She was so impressed, that she forwarded it to every teacher in her district! Take care, Sarina McDonald, Seattle, WA.
Terrific information and wonderful activities! I look forward to receiving your newsletter and I am sure the content will prove invaluable to me. Thanks! Sincerely, JoAnne Morris
Hi, I will order this curriculum. It’s the best thing I have ever seen out there. You and your wife are brilliant. I wish you both the best. Your 6th grade with math is amazing. I wish you both the best. Warmly, Michele M.
Thank you for your wonderful resources! Linda Raas
This last newsletter with the hunger address said volumes. I am so proud of subscribing to your publication. I have shown the site to my husband and he is going to take it to work and do all those complex things that systems analyst know how to do to spread the word and I’ll take it to work too. God keep you and support you in your marvelous work. There is a real shortage of humanity or at least humanity surfacing these days that this is truly light in the darkness. I’ll keep you in my prayers as I have been doing and know my deepest desire for you both is success in this wonderful work you do. Margaret Pyne
Teaching Packs based on the Mollet Learning Academy (MLA) approach to education – all lessons are designed to appeal to the heart, head and hands
Since advent of social media all material is now in pdf format (no postage or processing fee). Physical copies (postage/processing fees apply) can be provided at additional cost – please contact MLA.
Each SubUnit (not Unit) costs USA $19.95 NZ $24.95
(This price includes permission to photocopy)
1. The MLA approach to education believes in developing the creative and imaginative side of the student in harmony with the intellectual and cognitive. To achieve this, MLA Teaching Packs make stories and drama an integral part of the lessons and involve students through storytelling, art, simulations, drama, craft, discussion and creation of a personal record.
3. Click here if you wish to access free lesson on papyrus (enter Papyrus in Subject line – any information you supply is treated in complete confidence).
4. Click here for Mollet Learning Academy (MLA) Teaching Packs.
5. Click here to find out about Kush. Kush is Africa’s oldest interior civilization. Do your students, particularly African-American, have the opportunity to study this part of their cultural heritage?
6. Click here for articles and research reports.
7. Click here to check out evaluations of pilots carried out in schools in San Diego and to read what teachers think about our lessons/newsletters.
“These resource packs contain unbound, ready-to-use reproducible masters, that are varied, simple, and appealing to students. The interactive strategies suggested are suitable for independent, small-group, and whole-class assignments.”
(Grade 6 Course Models – California State Department of Education)
8. Click here to check out evaluation of WER Unit Kush by USA leading authority.
9. Information on workshops/presentations for introducing the MLA approach into public schools available at https://molletacademy.com/mla-workshops/
10. For an explanation of the philosophy behind the writing of these packs click https://molletacademy.com/mla-pedagogy/
11. Click https://molletacademy.com/sdsu-courses/ for details of on-line courses accredited by San Diego State University.
Dr. David Mollet email@example.com
NZ: h 09-555-2021 m 022-101-1741, 41 Hilling St, Titirangi, Auckland 0604
USA: 619-463-1270, 6656 Reservoir Lane, San Diego, CA 92115 (Skype waldorfedu)
1) The material was initially written for New Zealand teachers but on request from USA teachers, monitoring and assessment procedures were added. To view this material please visit https://molletacademy.com/
WideHorizon Education Resources (WER) https://molletacademy.com/widehorizon-2/ Waldorf Education Resources (WER) https://molletacademy.com/waldorf/
2) MLA is also involved in researching on an international basis, what works and what doesn’t work. Most of the research results can be seen at https://molletacademy.com/research-reports/ while a draft of a book The Task for New Zealand Education is at https://molletacademy.com/the-task-for-nz-education/
3) Blogs at http://www.molletlearningacademy.blogspot.co.nz/
4) Business Plan at http://molletlearningacademy.com/corporate/MLABusinessPlan.pdf
5) Papyrus https://molletacademy.com/papyrus/
If you wish to subscribe to MLA Newsletter please do so at https://molletacademy.com/ Thanks and take care, David